Monday 23 January 2012

New year

Morning all,

I know I haven't done any posts in a while, I guess I just ran out of things to say. Now I seem to have more than enough, a little update on my life;
 - Have all three sopio decks, woop woop.
 - Have a Slytherin tie, yay ebay :D (the tie makes me evil... just saying)
 - Have a top which says House Targaryen, fire and blood.
 - Am attempting to get a agate crystal out of a claire's ring... with nail varnish remover.
 - Am wondering if I should talk about my faith...

So, yer.
I think the first three points don't really need much explaining, but the crystal from a ring... sounds a little crazy I know. I collect crystals, and I use them, I'm a practising witch. No... throwing water over me won't kill me, I do shower. *sigh* Yes I probably have heard all the jokes, and half of them I indulge. But anything, I found a ring in claires, one of those large ones with a massive agate stone in it, heck £2, its work it if I can get the stone out, and if I can't it's two quid. Therefore I've placed the stone and metal holder thingy in nail varnish remover, I'll report back if it works.

My dear best friends, and far too interesting in politics, I don't really give a... I mean I prefer religion as the topic of choise if there is going to be a debate. I'm a... *inhale* Kemetic inspired eclectic wiccan/witch (pagan) *exhale* because I can't seem to find a one word answer that actually makes sense. And I enjoy mindfucking my rs teacther when I explain this :P
My beliefs are a bit confusing, but I think it would be useful to write a few blog enteries about what I believe... and would inspire me to do a bit of work... :D

Anyway, I have an interview in two days, wish me luck.

-Ankh

No comments:

Post a Comment