Friday 26 August 2011

The day that never ends


Morning,

Well I'm currently bored out my mind sitting in my room, raining outside, wondering what can I do for my next blog. I want to talk about interesting things, but my best idea at the moment is a blog about how great A3 paper is... yep I think the Muses are on holiday.

I reading my way though Northern Lights, I don't really understand it, but hey its alright. It's the first time I've read it, but I have seen the film. I don't really know what to make of it, I've just got to the bit in the Fens... woop for the Fens :D... I hope things get explained fairly soon or I may put it down for Across the Wall.

I'm really excited for the next episode of Doctor Who, I was never really into it before, because - don't hate me - but I really don't like David Tennent. But have started watching my way though the old episodes. My theories are;
That River Song either kills the Doctor, or she may kill Rory.
The Doctor that was killed by the Astronaut could be a ganger... but that would need an explanation of why he didn't turn into white slime.
I think that River Song is the child that was in the astronaut suit... but she might not be because she didn't seem to recognise the suit when it was found empty... therefore it might be her.

I'm also really disappointed because I wanted a top from dA, but after googling how long it would take for it to be sent from the US to the UK... I decided I didn't want to wait, but now I'm stuck in a kind of disappointment, because I washed both of my parents cars to get the money... and now no reward. But Mum is taking me to London next Wed, so hopefully I can find something to buy (in all of London) to make up for it.

I've also decided that I'm not taking English Lit for A2, which means I don't have to read Frankenstein. Got to say that’s a bit of a relief... I'm about half way through and if I said I hated it, that wouldn't be a hyperbole. It's so painfully dull, it just goes on and on, and I lost the will to care shortly after I turned the front cover. And it also means I won't have to do English coursework... YAY! I was going to drop Politics... but hey, there be dragons.

Hope this has been slightly entertaining.

For now,
Ankh.

No comments:

Post a Comment