Thursday 1 September 2011

Pinch, punch, first of the month.

Morning,

So and update on all things dragonishus... okay scrap that line.
Yesterday I when to London and saw Potted Potter. All 7 books in 70 minutes. It was awesome; thank you last minute tickets! £25 for stall tickets. Got to say I loved the firebreathing-really expensive-googlie-eyed dragon from book four! And our side won the quidditch game; go Slytheryin!

I've also decided that as much as I love the prices in Primark... I hate the people that shop there. After attempting to take back a skirt that I realised I'd picked up in the wrong side... I was cut three times in the cue and ended up just buying another skirt without taking the other one back because it's only £7 I've lost and I wanted to actually get home that night. Just wondering, if someone cuts the cue in front of you, does anyone actually tell them to get to the back? I considered it a couple times but did the British thing and tried to ignore it. Sigh.

I brought the Golden Compass, because I hoped that would clarify the plot of Northern Lights... which I really don't understand. I also don't understand what was so hard about the title Northern Lights... but hey. Golden monkey. I think the reason I don't really like it, is because there isn't any dragons. I am joking, I just don't like the whole, 'Lyra is going to do something! And it's going to bad.' The whole way through the book, but no one has actually said what she's going to do. I understand foreshadowing (thanks AVPM) but a bit of a clue would be nice.

For now,
Ankh

No comments:

Post a Comment