Wednesday 28 September 2011

Comments from a friend

Morning,

A friend, who has been reading my blog, told me today I was being too depressing. So, I've decided no more of that, never on my blog again.

I also had a revelation today. Dear Fool, I believe I won.

In dragon related new, we had a big draw at school, and of course I drew a politics dragon. It's now proudly displayed next to Fred the Stegosaurus and the unnamed Narwhal, at the top of the stairs between the two art room. Makes me smile every time I walk down that corridor. Which is handy because I practically live down that corridor now. It was depressing today, having general studies not down the corridor. Actually had to walk over to the other side of the school.

I've started revising European history, because I'm doing a retake in Jan and realised I'm actually going to have to learn everything again... strange all I can remember is how much I hate them all. The Catholics annoy me, Luther annoys me, Zwingly annoys me, Calvin annoys me, the Jesuits annoy me, Erasmus is alright though because his real name was Gerrit Gerritzoon. And that is epic. Dear Catholic Chruch, why isn't there more dragons?

For now,
Ankh

No comments:

Post a Comment