Friday 16 September 2011

Week two

Morning,

Feeling low, yay. Things just don't seem to be going quite right, and little things are irrating me so much. I've broken one of my nails, its actually depressing. I know... sounds so stupid. I have a to do list longer than all the dragons in the world tail to tooth. Dragons should cheer me up. I've got a note on my phone that says;

Strip out everything,
All the lies, more importantly;
The truth.
And throw it all away.
Throw it far away.

Yet the yesteryear forgets,
All the grey beginnings.
And the baptisms in red
And let it fly away.
Let it fly far away.

I don't even remember writing it. I feel an emptiness in my life, something missing, taunting me from the sides lines. Words from whispered conversations keep going over in my head that I daren't write down for fear of making them true.

A tree fell down in the strong winds we've been having this week. There used to be two, standing on each side of the road, one was a crab apple tree and the other looked dead. The second tree never had any leaves, but both of the trees curved so they looked like they were trying to form a gate over the road. The dead tree as I used to call it, suddenly started flowering year before last. Now it has fallen, it didn't have any roots. I feel like the gate is closed, no way back.

Dear Fool, I knew the toll when I crossed the bridge.

Maybe things could have been different, but I never said I was a good person. 

For now, 
Ankh 

No comments:

Post a Comment