Sunday 11 September 2011

Week one

Morning,

Well its been a week since I've posted anything... and its been a long week. School has been good to get back to, and I did an RS essay, twice. But still its been good to get back. It's unfortunate to see some people have managed to get back when I was sure their grades wouldn't be high enough, fool.ish people. I don't think I'll mention any names just to keep things ambiguous, because I hardly want to get sued.

In other news, I've started writing a story called Cyril and the Human, which is a rewrite of George and the Dragon but from the dragon's point of view. I'm writing not only because I'm awesome but as the creative writing part of the girl guiding Commonwealth award. Yay. When it's done I think I'll add Cyril to the site for entertainment purposes... hopefully.

Yesterday I went down with Dad to Swansea University, which I think I'm in love with! I was to study Egyptology there, and we went to look around to see if 'I liked the atmosphere' not quite sure what that means but I liked it. I'm actually in love with the Egyptian Museum. Talked to a few people there about the course and its so beautiful, and one of them gave me a reading list... only problem is I can't for the life of me remember her name and I left the reading list on the side next to the game of Senet. Therefore I can't exactly email saying dear really friendly person I talked to yesterday, I was the person in the blue top, and I'm an idiot. I think I've managed to find all the books on amazon, or at least the authors that were suggested so panic is temporarily averted.

I still need to write my personal statement... I'm not too sure how to translate; omgoshimsoexcitingthisisgoingtobesobeautifuliloveegpytomgoshwoop. Into enthusiastic English without ending up on the 'crazy' pile. Oh well, shiz happens.

For now,
Ankh


No comments:

Post a Comment